Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New design preview :: Yunan collection

This collection is inspired by Yunan tribal style in China.

The designer Da Feng of RIP Studio said, "My love for Yunan clothing started before I created the RIP brand. Once, I sold almost everything I had and collected tons of vintage traditional clothing from Yunan...I love the color, pattern, embroidery, and now I mix it with modern styles to make it trendy."

sample 1

sample 2



sample 3



sample 4


sample 5




sample 6





So what do you think? Do you like the collection or any piece above? Please comment below. We love to hear your feedback.

view more styles from RIP studio


2 comments:

Vanessa* said...

I 100% adore all of them! I especially am feeling the last ones. You guys are gonna be really bad on my pocketbook!
cutenotkawaii.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

"sample #5" is amazing!
Love your blog. Found it through Selective Potentials giveaway.

Beautiful clothes!!

Sally
www.sallyannk.blogspot.com